Help us raise awareness about kidney disease and help support those whose lives have been affected by kidney disease. Approximately 1 in 6 Americans have kidney disease, but most people do not even know it! It could be you, a family member, or one of your friends…wouldn’t it be best to know if there is a problem before it is too late? There are often there are no symptoms of kidney disease until the late stages.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Kidney disease can be detected with simple blood and urine tests. If caught early, its progression to kidney failure may be delayed or prevented. The Kidney Trust will provide everyone who pre-registers through the event web site a kidney screening at NO CHARGE!
* Master of Ceremonies: Sarah Celi, WXIX TV (FOX)
* 5k Fun Run|Walk, free with advance online registration ($20 day-of
* Rapid kidney disease screening by The Kidney TRUST at no charge
* Kidney health expo
* Snacks and beverages
* Kid zone with games, face-painting and bounce house
* Fundraising opportunity with incentive prizes for participants achieving specified fundraising levels
* Cornhole and other entertainment
* Sunday, September 19th 2010. Lunken Airport Playfield.
Register for the Cincinnati event TODAY as a participant, volunteer, or financial donor: